You are here:
For Scientific Researchers
Research at NIAMS
Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP)
NIAMS on Twitter
Community Outreach Initiative
NIH Loan Repayment Programs
NIAMS: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Home Page
Our Research Focus
Studies Seeking Patients
- NIAMS Coalition
- Kids Pages
- Multimedia Pages
- Community Outreach Initiative
- NIH and NASA
- Summer Student Program
NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ~ National Resource Center
The NIH Office of Research on Women's Health Wants Your Input
Provide feedback on cross-cutting themes and goals under consideration for the next trans-NIH strategic plan for women’s health research. Responses are due November 10.
Researchers Discover BACH2-Related Genetic Disorder
Dr. Behdad Afzali, a NIAMS visiting researcher from England, worked with an international team, including experts at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, to uncover a genetic disorder related to the BACH2 gene.
Policy Limits the Appendices in Grant Applications
NIH Policy strictly limits the appendix materials that can be included with applications. An application that is submitted with appendix materials other than those specifically covered by the policy will not be reviewed.
Germ Cell Formation in Mice Relies on RNA Clearance Mechanism
Investigators led by Markus Hafner, Ph.D., head of the RNA Molecular Biology Group at NIAMS and Thomas Tuschl, Ph.D., at The Rockefeller University have revealed clues about the mechanisms by which each cell type chooses the genes to express.
News and Events
- NIAMS Update — August 24, 2017
- Special Announcement — August 24, Letter from Dr. Stephen I. Katz: The NIH Clinical Center—The "House of Hope"
- NIAMS Highlights Collaborative Research at Lupus Summit
- NIAMS Director Joins American Academy of Dermatology Association President on Capitol Hill
- NIAMS Awards Four Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) From Projects to Programs — Enhancing NIH Support for Early Established Investigators
- Special Announcement — August 15, 2017, Letter from Dr. Stephen I. Katz: Sharing Your Scientific Imagery
- Honoring Health — We Have the Power To Fight Diabetes! — August 2017
Alopecia Areata, Fast Facts
Time: 09:02 | Size: 8.5 MB