You are here:
For Scientific Researchers
Research at NIAMS
Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP)
NIAMS on Twitter
National Multicultural Outreach Initiative
NIH Loan Repayment Programs
NIAMS: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Home Page
Our Research Focus
Studies Seeking Patients
- NIAMS Coalition
- Kids Pages
- Multimedia Pages
- Multicultural Information
- NIH and NASA
- Summer Student Program
NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ~ National Resource Center
Preventing Falls and Maintaining Function as We Age
The November issue of Honoring Health: Resources for American Indians and Alaska Natives features information on falls prevention. Each year, one out of three adults aged 65 and over falls. The good news is that many falls can be prevented.
NIH Awards Research on Environmental Influences on Child Health
The NIH has launched a seven-year initiative called Environmental influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO). The ECHO program will investigate how exposure to a range of environmental factors in early development influences the health of children and adolescents.
Loan Repayment Programs Now Accepting Applications
The NIH Loan Repayment Programs are accepting applications. Intramural and extramural investigator programs are available. The NIH may repay up to $35,000 per year of your student loan debt.
Free Bilingual Fotonovelas on Bone and Muscle Health!
NIAMS has free bilingual fotonovelas with info and tips on keeping your bones and muscles healthy. Order yours today and follow along as Isabel learns about osteoporosis and Ana learns about sports injuries.
News and Events
- Honoring Health — Preventing Falls and Maintaining Function as We Age — November 2016
- SpaceChat Checks In on Science in the ĎFinal Frontierí
- NIAMS Community Health Clinic Moves to Campus
- Vasculitis: a rare-but-serious family of diseases you may never have heard of
- North Carolinians Volunteer for Knee Pain Study
- NIAMS Update — October 20, 2016
- Special Announcement — October 20, 2016, Guest Director’s Letter: Driving Toward Quadruple Diversity in the All of UsSM Research Program
Alopecia Areata, Fast Facts
Time: 09:02 | Size: 8.5 MB