The NIAMS has clinical trials underway to better understand rheumatic, musculoskeletal, and skin diseases and to find new ways to treat and prevent them. The NIAMS is seeking participants for the clinical trials listed below. All studies are being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center, in Bethesda, MD.
Current NIAMS Protocols at the NIH Campus, Bethesda, Maryland
The NIAMS Intramural Clinical Program engages in observational studies to understand the natural history and pathogenesis of several rheumatic diseases and therapeutic trials to test the safety and efficacy of novel treatments for these diseases. For more information or to contact the study coordinator or principal investigator for these studies, please search the database of clinical studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center or click on the link for each study listed below by disease category.
- Healthy Volunteers
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Periodic Fever Syndromes and Other Autoinflammatory Diseases
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Spondylarthritis
- Health Disparities
Find All Clinical Trials
- Sponsored by NIAMS, all locations (Clinicaltrials.gov)
- Do your own search: all sponsors, all locations (Clinicaltrials.gov)
Join a Patient Registry
Information for Researchers
- Clinical Research (for Researchers)