Funded researchers are investigating rare bone diseases and the integrative physiology of bones.
Rare bone diseases research includes:
- Mechanisms, pathogenesis, and pathophysiology.
- Pre-clinical development of novel therapeutics.
- Natural history, diagnosis, and therapeutic treatment.
Integrative physiology of bone research includes:
- Interaction and communication between bone and other tissues/organs.
- Mechanisms of bone mineralization and mineral homeostasis.
- Consequences for bone of malignancy and skeletal metastasis.