The biennial NIAMS Coalition Outreach and Education Meeting provides a forum for our Coalition members to share best practices with each other on the importance of connecting science to the public, while gaining a better understanding of how the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the NIAMS function. The day-long event is designed to share the latest research advances and related developments, and to foster dialogue on the future path and directions of NIAMS-funded research.
- 2023 NIAMS Coalition Outreach & Education Meeting Summary
- 2021 NIAMS Coalition Outreach & Education Meeting Summary
- 2019 NIAMS Coalition Outreach & Education Meeting Summary
- 2023 NIAMS Coalition Meeting Photos
- 2019 NIAMS Coalition Meeting Photos
For more information, visit the NIAMS Coalition page.