NIAMS reserves the right to monitor all postings to its social media pages. Individuals commenting in their official capacity on any platform must identify their Agency relationship. Comments that contain the following will be deleted:
- Political endorsements of parties, candidates, or groups.
- Commercial endorsements of products, services, organizations, or other entities.
- Content that infringes on copyrights.
- Comments on any ongoing investigation of any sort.
- Discriminatory, racist, abusive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable statements, language, or content.
- Solicitations of funds.
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current/future NIAMS acquisitions.
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) Grants and Funding Information
Notice to Limited English Proficient Individuals
The NIH is renewing its commitment to providing meaningful access to its programs and activities for people with limited English proficiency (LEP). In accordance with Executive Order 13166, "Improving Access to Services for Persons with Limited English Proficiency," the information translated on the nih.gov site and on the NIAMS site is free of charge to the public.
If you need more information about available resources in your language or in another language, please contact us at NIAMSInfo@mail.nih.gov.