Although a letter of intent (LOI) is not required, is not binding, and does not enter into the review of a subsequent application, the information that it contains allows NIAMS staff to estimate the potential review workload and plan the review.
LOIs should be submitted 30 days before the application due date.
The LOI should include:
- Descriptive title of proposed activity.
- Name(s), address(es), and telephone number(s) of the PD(s)/PI(s).
- Names of other key personnel.
- Participating institution(s).
- Number and title of this funding opportunity.
The letter of intent should be sent to:
Ms. Shahnaz Khan