You are here:
For Scientific Researchers
Research at NIAMS
Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP)
NIAMS on Twitter
National Multicultural Outreach Initiative
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
NIAMS: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Home Page
Our Research Focus
Studies Seeking Patients
- NIAMS Coalition
- Kids Pages
- Multimedia Pages
- Multicultural Information
- NIH and NASA
- Summer Student Program
NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ~ National Resource Center
View and download the 2015 A Year of Health planners
As part of the National Multicultural Outreach Initiative, the NIAMS has created free multicultural health planners for 2015. A Year of Health provides information about staying healthy and managing conditions of the bones, joints, muscles and skin.
Request for Information (RFI) on the Future Directions of Lupus Research
The NIAMS is leading an effort to evaluate progress on The Future Directions of Lupus Research. The NIAMS welcomes comments from the public and suggestions for updating the Broad Goals and Priorities elaborated in the 2007 lupus plan.
Insight Into Skeletal Features of Neurofibromatosis Suggests Treatment Approach
Correcting an imbalance between two key molecules in bone-producing cells shows promise for improving bone health in a rare genetic disease that affects skeletal integrity.
NIH Announces AMP Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus Awards
NIH has announced the funding of 11 grants from the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) to study rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
NIAMS Finalizes Its Long-Range Plan
NIAMS announces its new Fiscal Year 2015-2019 Long-Range Plan. The plan highlights a variety of research needs and opportunities. Thank you to those who contributed to the plan.
News and Events
- NIAMS Update — January 22, 2015
- Special Announcement — January 22, 2015,Letter From Dr. Stephen I. Katz: NIAMS Continues Efforts to Reach Multicultural Communities
- Siblings Help Advance CANDLE Syndrome Research
- Research Spotlight: Dr. Nancy Lane, Sex Differences In Musculoskeletal Diseases Across The Lifespan
- Role of Disc Degeneration in Pain Explored (scroll to fifth item)
- Benefits of Physical Activity To Be Explored (scroll to last item)
- Osteoporosis in Aging, Protect Your Bones with Exercise
Alopecia Areata, Fast Facts
Time: 09:02 | Size: 8.5 MB